Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Initial thoughts on creating a blog

Here, in no particular order, are some of the things I'm currently interested in : teaching ESP, disourse analysis, learning Spanish, bringing up children, Nineteenth century travel literature, Robert Louis Stevenson, Six Feet Under, Ikea kitchens and how much they cost, flights to Tunisia, English for Medical Purposes, simultaneous translation, grommets,scientific biography ..... My question is this: would it be best to separate all of these strands of interest and create different blogs for each of them or create a sort of méli-mélo incorporating them all?

1 comment:

Nancy A. McKeand said...

I think Aaron's suggestion is a good one. It seems like in the beginning it would be handy to have almost unlimited topics to write about. Once this becomes more second nature, it would be easy to kind of move in several different directions at once.

I am particularly interested in your interest in grommets. Grommets??

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...